Immerse yourself in the charming and wonderful Parte Vieja (Old Town) of San Sebastian and let yourself be advised to taste the best pintxos in town, feeling like a donostiarra (native from the city) throughout the whole experience. In between pintxos you will have the chance to discover the whereabouts of this amazing area full of history, getting mixed with the local people through the route that our guides will take you. What else can be asked for? It is definitely the best way to get a feel of San Sebastian’s history and combine it with its magnificent gastronomy!
- Departure from Alameda del Boulvard Kiosk (Alameda del Boulevard, 20004 San Sebastian (Spain)
- 4 Pintxos and 4 drinks ( Wine, beer, cider, txakoli , water) included
- Duration 2 hours
- Departure time at 12 and 7pm
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children( under 18) must be accompanied by an adult
- Under 8 years old free assistance ( accompained by a booking)